Summer Love of 2010
Sean met the sweetest little girl on the playground at our pool club. He was so smitten with her! I would say he wanted her to be his little girlfriend. He followed her everywhere she went on the playground as she was so sweet to him. The woman that was watching her said that all the little boys gravitate to her. That day on the playground there were other little boys around her but she gave all her attention to Sean only! I thought it was so cute.
I am not sure if Sean will find her again next season. Sounds like a scene from Grease..."Summer lovin' had me a blast,summer lovin' happened so fast, I met a girl crazy for me, I met a boy,cute as can be!"Sean also likes the little older girls too. He likes to flirt and smile and surround himself with the girls. I find it so funny and the group of little girls thought Sean was so cute...
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment