You grew in our imagination, in our hearts and in our minds

Thursday, July 2, 2009

More paperwork!

It is hard to believe we have been home a 11 days already! I have started the next round of paper work and of course I have run into a few snags along the way, so today was the first day I broke down and cried over everything. The pressure I feel to get it all done as quick as I can is over whelming at times. Today it was just a bunch of little things that just added up. I am hoping next week things go better.

To our sweet Sean,We will be back to bring you home very soon! Daddy and I miss you so much. We are busy making plans for you. I am working hard on your room. Today your dresser came from Pottery Barn Kids, it is beautiful. I also got your blanket and pillow cover from them too!

We have been telling everyone all about you and they can't wait to meet you. Its hard to believe that a little Russian boy has so many cousins and friends wishing that you were here! They all love your chubby cheeks! Be a good boy, stay healthy and you will be home soon!

Love, Mommy & Daddy.

P.s
Our friends Jill & Nick will be home over the weekend with Nicholas. We got a wonderful e-mail about how well Nicholas did on his first car and plane ride. We are so happy for them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sharon!! You are doing a fantastic job!
Janine

Jen said...

One day at a time... it'll all get done. Someday soon little Sean from Bryansk will be home sleeping in his new room!

Our Family said...

Hi Sharon!
A good cry is sometimes much needed! The adoption process sends you through so many emotions, its a wonder we ever make it through at all! I remember not crying once on our first trip, not when we met Lina, not after, etc... but on the flight home, I was a wreck!
Hang in there! Let me know if there is anything you need!
Adrian

Melissa said...

I can't wait ot see NIcholas and Jill! As for a good cry, I had a few of them while we waited. It is only natural. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here!
Melissa

Beth said...

Ok take a deep breathe and have a good cry , it does help!! Believe me I have had my share over the past 2 months trying to get all my paper work done. Thank goodness for pictures, just keep looking at those pictures. setting up the room and believe it or not the paper work will get done. I know this because out of 36 documents I only have 3 more Dr apts!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sharon. I'm in the same boat as you with the paperwork. I've been back 3 weeks and have the round #1 done, but it is enormously stressful dragging a notary with me to every doctors office. I was crying off and on all last week. Hopefully I will get my county seal, apostille tomorrow, and wait to see what else they can possibly want so I can bring my Jesse home. Susan

Christine and Stephen said...

Hi Sharon!

It's so weird how the time back home goes quickly at times and other times it seems to crawl!!! The paperwork has got to be the MOST frustrating part but at least you feel like you are DOING something to bring your little one home!!! Hang in there ... it will get done and hopefully soon you will be on your way back to Russia to bring Sean home!!!

Christine